International Jewellery Academy AWARDS (IJA AWARDS)
IJA gives unique opportunity to get a recognition of your achievement in jewellery business from the lead industry experts.
IJA AWARDS - International Jewellery Award. Leaders would be chosen in 15 nominations by open voting. Winners of IJA AWARDS receives an hand-made IJA AWARDS statuette, presents from IJA and an opportunity to become an interviewee of IJA TV.
IJA AWARDS - prestigious, honest, free.
IJA AWARDS is intended to recognize the best jewellery companies in the market and to contribute to the formation of modern standards corresponding to the segment.
- identification of the best jewellery companies in Russia and abroad;
- raising the professional level of industry participants;
- formation of new industry standards.
1 GENERAL CONDITIONS
1.1 Name — «IJA AWARDS» (hereinafter — Award).
1.2 Organizator – International Jewellery Academy - IJA (LLC "Jewellery Almanakh"):
- develops and approves competitive documentation;
- organizes preparing and publication of materials about Award and it results in media;
- accepts and registration application for participation in the Award;
- provides organizical-techincal functioning of Award and ceremony for the winners of each nomination;
- forms council of experts;
1.3 Council of experts (hereinafter – Experts) provides an independent examination of nominees materials. Organizator forms Council from professionals with significant competences of each Task.
1.4 Every jewellery company (hereinafter - company-participator) from retail from Russia and abroad is allowed to apply. It is important that company-participator must have activities (must not be liquidated) at the time of competition.
2 CONDITIONS AND PROCEDURE FOR PARTICIPATION. DEFINITION OF WINNERS
2.1 Start of accepting applications for participation in the Award is 01 February 2021
Information about the start of accepting applications for participation in the Award is shown on the official organizator website (https://www.ija-academy.com/awards).
2.2 Award divided in two different blocks: "Industry Drivers" and "Customer service of the year".
2.2.2 "Industry Drivers"
Organizator selects high-quality works (materials) in various directions during the year then, transfer them to the Experts for the evaluation. Every jewellery company from retail from Russia and abroad is allowed to apply by itself.
2.2.3 "Customer service of the year".
Organizator independently select nominal number of participants (chains of jewellery stores with the largest covering of cities, that forms common culture of byuing jewellery) that will be visited by mystery shoppers. Jewellery companies that did not get into selection of the Organizator are allowed to apply by itself.
2.3 Accepting the applications on all directions of the "Industry Drivers" block lasts until 01 June 2021.
2.4 Accepting the applications of the "Customer service of the year" block lasts until 01 April 2021.
2.5 The list of recommended directions for application is shown on the official Organizator website.
2.6 Date and format of ceremony of winners will be shown on the official Organizator website. Watch the official Organizator website for updates because date of ceremony could be changed.
2.7 Conditions of participation:
- company-participant must learn all of the General Conditions of the Award;
- company-participant must post its application on the official Organizator website with the special form (it is shown on the official organizator website);
- company-participant can apply only one work in each direction;
- Organizator can independently select high-quality works (materials) in various directions during the year and recommend jewellery companies to participate;
- company-participant recieves an official invitation to the award ceremony regardless of the results;
- winners will be determined by Experts assesments and will be announced on the ceremony;
2.8 Organizator independently selects the best works (materials) from each company-participant, then send them to the Experts.
2.9 Experts evaluate company-participants works (materials) carrying by the method of scoring from 1-10. Organizator fixes total average by each company-participant in each direction.
2.10 Organizator determine winners and awards direction according to the total average.
2.11 These Сondition provides for the storage of unclaimed prizes and the possibility of claiming them after the expiry of the Award. All unclaimed prizes remain with the Organizator, who can transfer them to the winner after the award ceremony.
3. PROVISION OF CONSENT OF PROCESSING PARTICIPANTS MATERIALS
3.1 Company-participants are obligates to indicate accurate, correct and up-to-date (reliable) data in the manner specified in this Conditions.
3.2 By making a decision to participate in the Award, the company-participant confirm their use and processing of any information provided by them (including personal data of employees, internal materials), invested for consideration in the nominations of the Award by its authorized representatives in order to fulfill the obligations of the Organizator in accordance with this Conditions and / or advertising agencies for advertising purposes, including for the purpose of sending advertising and informational messages from the Organizator, without providing additional consent of the company-participant and without paying him any remuneration for this
3.3 Company-participants understands and consents terms of using of personal data, application materials and included materials for Organizator examination. Company-participant accepts all of these Conditions including this paragrapgh.
3.4 Organizator guarantees confidentiality and security of personal data, application materials and included materials for Organizator examination during that examination. Organizator examinates all the materials according to the all of these Conditions and accroding to the law of the Russian Federation.
3.5 Agreement of proccessing personal data, application materials and inserted materials that will be examinated during the Award by Organizator provides by company-participant during whole Award (until Ceremony of Winners) and untill 3-year term after Award ended.
3.7 Providing non-actual non-accurate, non-correct and non-up-to-date (non-reliable) data in the manner specified in this Conditions by company-participant, gives Organizator rights not to give prize. Also, that jewellery company is excludes from list of the participants.
4 ORGANIZATOR RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
4.1. Organizator reserves rights to:
- indipendently and at its sole discretion, invalidate all of the applications from jewellery company that provides deliberataly false information and / or acts in violation of these Conditions and pohibitate further participating in the contest of the Award that companies;
- independently and at its sole discretion, terminate or suspend the Award; change these Conditions, in case, of any reason, that Award can not be implemented as planned, including reasons, that causes the failure of the technical equipment of the site due to the action of malware, malfunctions in the communication network, unauthorized interference, technical malfunctions or any other reason beyond the reasonable control of the Organizator that affects the performance, safety or proper conduct of the Award;
- post Awards advertising materials on the official Organizator website and any other public resources;
- interview representatives of the company-participant, make photos and videos during the Ceremony of Winners and post those materials on the official Organizator website and any other public resources;
4.2 Organizator and accredited persons due to organize implement of Award are not responsible for the technical failure of the network provider that provides internet access of the personal computer/cell phone/laptop/tablet company-participant as good as for activities/desactivities of network provider that provides internet access of the personal computer/cell phone/laptop/tablet company-participant.
4.3 Organizator is not responsible for all of the commitments in these Conditions, in case of, force majeure circumstances defined by the law of the Russian Federation.
5 PROCEDURE OF INFORMING ABOUT CHANGES OF THE CONDITIONS, CANCELLING, SUSPENDING, OR EARLY TERMINATION OF THE AWARD
5.1 Orginizator undertakes to inform all the next cases on the official Organiztor website: changes of the Conditions, cancelling, suspending or early termination of the Award